Riedel Vinum Pinot Noir (Burgundy Red) Set of 2
Perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin.
The RIEDEL glass dynasty is built on the creative energies of a long line of glassmakers. RIEDEL offers both "varietal specific" glasses for wine enthusiasts and "wine-friendly" glasses for more casual wine drinkers.
This glass highlights the rich fruit-forward characters and tempers the high acidity of the wine.
- Year of design: 1986
- Perfect for: Musigny, St. Laurent, Pinot Noir Old World, Romanée Saint Vivant, Echézeaux, Chambolle Musigny, Gamay, Vougeot, Burgundy (red), Santenay, Blauburgunder, Nuits Saint Georges, Beaujolais Cru, Volnay, Moulin à vent, Pommard, Vosne-Romanée
- Tulip-shaped bowl captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma
- Crafted from machine-blown, lead-free crystal
- Machine-made and dishwasher safe
- Volume: 700.0ccm
- Height: 21cm
- Colour: Clear
- Material: Crystal
- Made in: Germany
- Included: 2x Glasses
- Warranty: Products will be replaced if damaged or faulty on arrival
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 26.9x22.4x11.3 cm
- Weight: 0.608 kg
Dimensions:   22.4cm(W) x 26.9cm(H) x 11.3cm(D)
Weight:   0.608 kg
CATEGORY:   Dining / Glassware