Chasseur 32x24cm Large Rectangular Ceramic Bakers Tray - Duck Egg Blue
The La Cuisson Baker is a versatile stoneware dish for baking and roasting.
Founded by Fernand Sueur, the company would go on to remain a family business for nearly 90 years. The production sites have been located in Donchery and Vivier-au-court since the very beginning. Chasseur's history is rooted in the very heart of the Ardennes, during the belle époque or, more precisely, in 1924. Today, Chasseur casseroles are exported around the world, and have become a symbol of the influence of French gastronomy.
Chasseur bakers are suitable for most of your baking needs. They're great for roasting or baking and gratin but also good for food preparation and marinating your dishes. You can cook your dishes - then directly serve them to the table. The beautiful Duck Egg Blue colour will complement your cast iron collection or as stand-alone pieces. They add a stylish flair in your kitchen or dinner table.
- Durable oven-to-table stoneware that is non-absorbent and distributes heat evenly
- Smooth enamelled surface for easy food release and clean-up
- With deep side walls and standard capacity for baked and roasted dishes to share
- Side handles allow a comfortable and secure grip
- Safe to put in the dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and oven up to 250°C
- Made from double-coated enamelled cast iron for durable, longer lasting cookware
- Capacity: 3L
- French inspired and individually hand crafted
- Colour: Blue/Cream
- Material: Cast Iron
- Made in: France
- Included: 1x Baker
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.2x39.5x26 cm
- Weight: 1.92 kg
Dimensions:   39.5cm(W) x 7.2cm(H) x 26cm(D)
Weight:   1.92 kg
CATEGORY:   Kitchen / Baking