Riedel Vinum Shiraz Glass - Set of 2
Perfect for balancing the gripping tannins of medium-bodied red wines.
The RIEDEL glass dynasty is built on the creative energies of a long line of glassmakers. RIEDEL offers both "varietal specific" glasses for wine enthusiasts and "wine-friendly" glasses for more casual wine drinkers.
This shape was developed between 1993-1995 following sensory workshops in major Shiraz growing regions and has become the most versatile red wine shape in the RIEDEL range. With a slightly tapered opening, the large bowl develops the intense aromas and highlights mouth-filling fruit, dignified structure, and a long sweet finish on the palate.
- Year of design: 1995
- Perfect for: Nero d'Avola, Shiraz New World, Carménère, Pinotage, Malbec, Petite Sirah, Tannat
- Crafted from machine-blown, lead-free crystal
- Machine-made and dishwasher safe
- Volume: 700.0ccm
- Height: 23.6cm
- Colour: Clear
- Material: Crystal
- Made in: Germany
- Included: 2x Glasses
- Warranty: Products will be replaced if damaged or faulty on arrival
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 27x22.3x11.3 cm
- Weight: 0.593 kg
Dimensions:   22.3cm(W) x 27cm(H) x 11.3cm(D)
Weight:   0.593 kg
CATEGORY:   Dining / Glassware