Luigi Bormioli Tentazioni Merlot Glass 570ml - Set of 6
Wine Glass for Connoisseurs
Founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues their mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality.
Elegant goblet for young and fruity reds, it is designed with a cutting-edge technical form that, in expert hands, can bring substance and structure to any red, from Italy or elsewhere. The glass emphasises the floral and vegetal background notes for greater complexity.
- Gift box packaged
- Lead-free, Clear wine glass.
- High resistance to breakage
- Shaped to assist and develop the aromatic bouquet of the wine
- Designed and crafted in Italy
- Made from SON.hyx ultra-clear glass
- Dishwasher safe: Resistant to over 4000 industrial cycle - sparking maintained
- Colour: Clear
- Material: Crystal Glass
- Made in: Italy
- Included: 6x Red Wine Glass
- Warranty: 25 Years Warranty
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24x33.5x22.4 cm
- Weight: 1.47 kg
Dimensions:   33.5cm(W) x 24cm(H) x 22.4cm(D)
Weight:   1.47 kg
CATEGORY:   Dining / Glassware