Luigi Bormioli Tentazioni Coupe Glass 300ml - Set of 6
Wine Glass for Connoisseurs
Founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues their mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality.
A glass with an air of traditional class and an elegant and ergonomic stem, which hides a technical design created for tasting sweet sparkling wines. The distinctive elements are enhanced in every aromatic style, from the floral notes of Moscato to the fruity notes of Charmat, and the vanilla in the Metodo Classico.
- Gift box packaged
- Lead-free, Clear wine glass.
- High resistance to breakage
- Shaped to assist and develop the aromatic bouquet of the wine
- Designed and crafted in Italy
- Made from SON.hyx ultra-clear glass
- Dishwasher safe: Resistant to over 4000 industrial cycle - sparking maintained
- Colour: Clear
- Material: Crystal Glass
- Made in: Italy
- Included: 6x Coupe
- Warranty: 25 Years Warranty
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.5x32.5x21.8 cm
- Weight: 1.15 kg
Dimensions:   32.5cm(W) x 16.5cm(H) x 21.8cm(D)
Weight:   1.15 kg
CATEGORY:   Dining / Glassware