Luigi Bormioli Vinea Champagne Flute 200ml - Set of 6
The Vinea collection is crafted by wine lovers, for wine lovers.
Founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues their mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality.
A contemporary and elegant flute, with a delicate and classic contour, lightweight and easy to handle, ideal for wine bars. These glasses help the wine to release an explosion of all the characteristic flavours while at the same time lessening the alcoholic elements in the aroma. By doing so, experts and novices alike will find the taste and aroma created most enjoyable.
- High resistance to breakage
- Ultra-clear, lead-free & superfine crystal glass: totally transparent
- Shaped to assist and develop the aromatic bouquet of the wine
- Titan reinforced: Anti-abrasion stem reinforced for greater strength
- Perfect reinforced joint and anti-breakage flat base
- Designed and crafted in Italy
- Made from SON.hyx ultra clear glass
- Dishwasher safe: Resistant to over 4000 industrial cycle - sparking maintained
- Colour: Clear
- Material: Crystal Glass
- Made in: Italy
- Included: 6x 200ml Flute
- Warranty: 25 Years Warranty
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24x22x14.5 cm
- Weight: 0.91 kg
Dimensions:   22cm(W) x 24cm(H) x 14.5cm(D)
Weight:   0.91 kg
CATEGORY:   Dining / Glassware