Chasseur Macaron 4-Piece Petit Cup Set
The beautiful gift box is matched only by the pretty petit cups inside.
Founded by Fernand Sueur, the company would go on to remain a family business for nearly 90 years. The production sites have been located in Donchery and Vivier-au-court since the very beginning. Chasseur's history is rooted in the very heart of the Ardennes, during the belle époque or, more precisely, in 1924. Today, Chasseur casseroles are exported around the world, and have become a symbol of the influence of French gastronomy.
The set includes 4 pieces of petit cups in delightful pastel hues: Cherry Blossom; Peppermint; Duck Egg Blue; and Antique Cream. These cute cups look great when serving espresso or tea. Or be creative, why not serve ice cream or dessert and coordinate your toppings with the colours of the cup?
- Packaged in beautiful gift boxes
- All finishes in this range are handcrafted, resulting in slight variations from one piece to another. These variations reflect the unique quality of handcrafted piece, making each piece uniquely yours
- The stoneware surface will not absorb odours or flavours and are easy to clean
- Oven safe to 220°C. NOT to be used on stove tops or hot plate
- Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
- Beautifully complement your cast iron collection or as stand-alone pieces
- Lead and cadmium free
- Capacity: 100ml each
- Colour: Cherry Blossom Pink/ Peppermint/ Duck Egg Blue/ Antique Cream
- Material: Stoneware
- Made in: France
- Included: 4x Petit Mugs
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.2x14x15 cm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
Dimensions:   14cm(W) x 7.2cm(H) x 15cm(D)
Weight:   0.7 kg
CATEGORY:   Dining / Cups & Mugs