Marimekko Kaksoset Blanket 130x180cm
70% of the cotton used in this product is recycled cotton.
Marimekko is a design house celebrated worldwide for its original prints and colours. When the company was founded in 1951, its unconventional designs transformed the tradition of textile printing and clothing in Finland. Over the years, Marimekko has remained true to its original mission of bringing joy to everyday life. A positive and empowering lifestyle brand marrying creativity with function, Marimekko continues to delight the world with timeless, yet distinctive designs for fashion, accessories, and home decor.
The soft Kaksoset print blanket has fringes on all sides and it is made with a jacquard knit. Throughout her career, Maija Isola was both a print designer and a painter, and she often used the same motif in a painting as well as a fabric pattern. A good example is the pair of cats in the Kaksoset (twins) pattern, which appears in an almost identical form in a gouache painted by Isola.
- Pattern Designer: Tytti Laitakari
- Design Year: 2020
- Shrinkage max. 6%. Reshape to dry
- Don't Bleach, Tumble Dry
- Iron any temperature, steam or dry
- Machine wash on cold/ low heat
- Dry cleaning any solvent except Trichloroethylene
- Colour: Orange
- Material: 70% Recycled Cotton, 30% Cotton
- Made in: Portugal
- Included: 1x Throw
- Warranty: Product can be refunded or replaced if faulty/ damaged on arrival.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 45x33.8x5 cm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
Dimensions:   1cm(W) x 1cm(H) x 1cm(D)
Weight:   1 kg
CATEGORY:   Living / Accessories