André Verdier Laguiole Debutant St. Tropez Cheese Knife Set 3 Piece
Beautifully crafted 3 piece cheese knife set presented in an elegant wooden box.
Much like ‘Champagne’, ‘Laguiole’ denotes a style of cutlery rather than a brand name. There are many producers of genuine French Laguiole cutlery, with one of the oldest and most prestigious being André Verdier. André Verdier Laguiole cutlery is like no other, and is 100% hand-crafted in France (including the packaging).
We love this Laguiole cheese knife set from France. With timelessly elegant design and exquisitely hand-crafted quality you’ll love using it too. The Debutant range has been crafted by Laguiole cutler Andre Verdier. Each piece is created from stainless steel and finished with stainless steel bolsters, five rivet handles, and the traditional Laguiole Napoleon bee on each handle. Beautifully balanced in the hand and with modern resin handles these pieces have been designed for durability.
- Perfect for cutting and serving cheese and dips
- Coloured resin handles in traditional St. Tropez featuring the trademark Laguiole Bee
- Constructed from superior quality stainless steel for durability
- Presented in a European beechwood gift box
- Dishwasher safe on low-temperature setting with a gentle detergent
- Hand wash recommended to keep cutlery in pristine condition
- Crafted by hand in France this Laguiole Andre Verdier set includes 1x Cleaver 21cm, 1x Cheese knife 23cm, 1x Pate Knife 17cm
- Colour: St. Tropez
- Material: Stainless Steel/Plastic
- Made in: France
- Included: 1x Cleaver, 1x Cheese Knife, 1x Pate Knife
- Warranty: Product will be replaced if damaged or faulty on arrival
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2x25x11 cm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
Dimensions:   25cm(W) x 2cm(H) x 11cm(D)
Weight:   0.6 kg
CATEGORY:   Dining / Cutlery